31 January 2020

Welcome and introduction

Welcome to my new scientific blog: The stuff the Universe is Made of.

I have created this blog to publish my scientific articles and poems in contrast with my ten year old blog on philosophy and other non-scientific subjects named: The Stuff Reality is made of.

Although these are two totally different subjects, I know for sure that somewhere in their development and future there will come a time when they will dovetail and meet as one, as physicists, meta-physicists and philosophers will discover that there are worlds and domains out there which are not physical only, and where time is not a constraint or even measurable.
 
It is 2020 and I hope that I can take another small step towards 2020 vision, which is the perfect science, with an increased insight into physics and especially the part I work on namely astrophysics, with my focus on the nature of light, the contents of space and the location of intelligence in the universe.

To set the stage, I am publishing a limerick, wrote by another, and well known in scientific circles, and which, in my case, sets out my field of study so accurately.

I Hope you enjoy this blog and you are welcome to comment on any article.

Happy reading.
P.K. Odendaal 

No comments:

Post a Comment